Monday, April 20, 2009

BLOGGING!


I just created my blog! I feel like a geek, but I look at other people's blogs and don't think they're geeky... I can't wait to get into it and add some photos of artwork that I'm working on right now. I'm really into painting with the palette knife for the first time ever. They're a blast. I also decided that since I'm a Seattle artist, I should probably do some Seattle scenes. I'm very excited about this first one from Lincoln Park (facing the Fauntleroy Ferry). The top half is almost finished, but the bottom is just blocked-in color.
I'm excited to paint today but it's absolutely gorgeous out so I'll have to put in some dog-park time and yard work first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to hearing your thoughts!