Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.


This past week I had the opportunity to paint for a little boy which was super since I haven't painted a boy's room in over a year. The parents came up with the idea of the planes, trains and automobile theme, and large parts of the design. Their 2 1/2 year old son was definitely into it! I love how it looks. As with most of my recent jobs, this one involved a few firsts for me: a growth chart, painting a background for 3-D letters, and incorporating text within a mural. Take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it! What little boy wouldn't be enchanted with all those vehicles. So bright, cheerful and kid-friendly. You rock!
    KP

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to hearing your thoughts!