Sunday, November 1, 2009

Indian Summer
















this October I...

chased the sun,
had great adventures with my love,
ate breakfast burgers,

painted watercolors in Lahaina,
experienced magical places with friends,
snorkled and
swam with turtles.















I also...
carved rubber blocks (prints soon to come- I'm very excited!),

trusted Watson to have off-leash adventures,
thanked my lucky starts that W survived his cliff-fall,
slept in a mansion by the ocean

and
a recording studio
and
a hobbit house,
got into my first California gallery,
saw zebras and jellyfish,
met people who decorate their entire world,
and had the best October ever!
How was yours?


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a busy and awesome month! Love the jellyfish photo... they are so beautiful! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I always look forward to hearing your thoughts!